"Easter says

 you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there."  ~Clarence W. Hall 


This weekend kicks off my Super Busy Life schedule. I have 2-ish free weekends between here and June. Crazy! It will be July before we know it!

I hope this day at work flies by because I'm ready to get down south and start catching up with everyone.

Tonight
6:00pm - Dinner with Emily and her two girls (home-cooked!)
10:00pm - Easter Eve drinks with Monica in Columbus....
I've never been out in Columbus before; it seems a bit sacrilegious to hit the bar scene the night before Easter. As you may or may not know, my mom went through a bit of a party phase when I was in high school, and so I've been hearing about all of these fab places to hang out in Cbus since I was 14. I've been warned that I'll be disenchanted, but in fact, that's exactly what I'm hoping for. lol

Sunday
Early - Easter Service at church with the fam in our Easter dresses. :)
(Well, I guess we'll probably let the dudes wear pants.)
Afternoon - Lunch and catching up with Ginny and Ethan
who's ...what?... 4 years old now? Geez.
Evening - Family Easter egg hunt! Holla!!

Monday
Mid-morning/Early Afternoon - Visit with Libby and her little baby Vivi
Then - Headed back up to Indy
Evening - Spiked Punch kicks some butt at our 3rd sand vball game!

Tuesday's not that exciting because I just go back to work at 8:30 am. Boo.

So much catching up to do!

Have an absolutely lovely Easter. Remember the reason for the season! 

Side note: Crazy Asians.

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment