Happy Last Day of January! [ever]

Hey team!
Feeling so much more optimistic today! I drove myself to my work in my car. 
/sigh of relief
Would you like to meet Giselle?
Okay then. :)




Isn't she cute?!
I drove pretty much this exact same car on a vacation a few years ago (I may have already mentioned that in a previous post. It's all starting to run together) and I determined then and there to have one of my own some day.
I am one proud Mama this morning.

I'm also finally getting my Christmas cards in the mail. Eek. 

I have an entire book to read between work and class. That's 2 hours. We'll see what happens.

We need to make hotel reservations (still!) for Denver. I can't believe that's a little over a week away.... Crazy.

Super Bowl Experience is happening all week long. I have a few tentative plans to get out there and check it all out. It must happen though. How often does the Super Bowl come to your city? The answer: If you live in Indianapolis - Not a lot.

I've requested copies of the police report (that I have to pay for... say what?) and I think I've made a good start on my Renters Insurance claim. 

My car is fully insured, under warranty, and even has 24 hour roadside assistance, key replacement, and tire repair! I am not taking any chances with this new baby. That being said, I am now --officially-- poor. 


At this point, it definitely seems worth it. Remind me of that when I'm eating my 100th bowl of Ramen next month and whining about not getting to go anywhere or do anything, okay?

I want to give a BIG thank you to everyone who has called, texted, facebooked, tweeted, and read-a-long throughout this ordeal. I feel so loved and supported and amazed. 
You guys rock my socks! ♥

ps. I couldn't help but post it...










My hair has just been
the bomb lately. 
[counting even 
the teeniest blessings]

And this beast? Little baby Ralph! I just realized I haven’t updated you in a while. He’s ginormous!

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment