Soundtrack of the Plucky Life [i.e. Taylor Swift sings my heart.... again]


Taylor Swift has done it again! And by that I mean she's been stalking my life and then singing about it again. Her new album comes out tonight at midnight [in case you've been under a metaphorical cyberspace rock] but not surprisingly, it has been leaked. Eek!

All I can say is "Yes!!" to this one and this one and this one and this one and this one and obviously this one.... All of them, really. /sigh

New favorite line in a song ever:

Before you I only dated self-indulgent takers 
who took all of their problems out on me 
but you carry my groceries 
and now I'm always laughing.

Preach it, sister.

Happy Swifting, My Plucky Piquettes!

xo
Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for this to come out! I think it's gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete