With that in mind, yes this post includes images of small children. No, they are not mine. Eww.
[just kidding.]
[...about the "eww," that is.]
[someday, these stellar genes will have to be passed on for future generations to enjoy.]
[someday.]
[far, far away.]
Things I am not: a photographer.
Then, of course, there's THIS:
I can feel my ovaries quivering.
Nobody got time for that!!
Peace out, nuggets.
xo
Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon
ps. Downloaded the ibotta app today. I'll let you know how it goes!
oh em gee, we both referenced our ovaries in our posts today! TWINSIES! :) No babies!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are sooooo twinssssss.
DeleteI agree with you! I don't want kids for a very long time.....or maybe even longer than that.
ReplyDeleteHa, I use to have some wings like that :)
~Rebekah @ Creatively Beloved
I still kind of wish we could wear wings like that around... is that weird? haha
DeleteThanks for stopping by!
xo
haha, i love your honesty!
ReplyDeletexo The Egg
ohhh her wings are too cute, but i am with you on the eww to babies right now
ReplyDelete