Sarah :: Plucky in Love
Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!
Popular Posts
-
Dear 25 , I can't believe I've been you for two solid months today. Holy cow. Where does time go? ps. You rock so much harder tha...
-
I have always wanted to take a ride in a hot air balloon. We made our own balloons in 8th grade and launched them off of the BCJHS buildi...
-
What an absolutely fabulous weekend! Just in case you've been living under a cyber rock this summer and miss...
-
IT'S OFFICIALLY FALL! Sure, the equinox in September is the scientific marker, but in our heart of hearts, October 1st is the actual...
-
Holy cow! Friday again already?! Dear Election , Can you please just be over? Let's just draw a name out of the hat and get it...

So sweet. I love that movie!
ReplyDeletexo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com
Me too! I also love your blog! Such pretty things. :)
ReplyDelete