GUYS! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH GREY'S ANATOMY?!?!


Just kidding. Don't tell me. I'm a few episodes behind. Is it wrong that I'm 100% on Jackon's side and also 100% on April's side?? Does this mean I'm ready for marriage or woefully unprepared?! #TeamAJax 

I kept seeing spoilers about Meredith getting attacked, which has thus far proved to be underwhelming. On the other hand, that tidbit about science proving men's brains don't register women's voices as well hit a chord. This possibly explains why James doesn't hear me ask about folding the laundry three. days. in. a. row. #science?


Oh yeah, Happy Thursday!!

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

2 comments:

  1. Girl you need to catch up asap. If you are team Jackpril (yes that sounds hideous and yes I did just make that up, yours sounds so much better) You need to catch up quick!! So much juiciness goes on between them so get to binge watching!! ♥

    ReplyDelete