Sometimes

Are there ever times you just want to be held?
For someone to just want you.... Not in a sexy way or possessive way, but in a "You're wonderful. I want to hold you" kind of way.
Today is one of those days. Chalk it up to pms... and sleepiness... and that sad, sad novel they call The Reader...
All I'm saying is, I'd probably give my left kidney for a spoon right about now...

Also, random thought: Gaston's song is stuck in my head. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhG9hKiplfQ

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment