I'm no expert, but... [vi]

... people who have a favorite Season just don't make any sense. Every single season has gorgeousness and wonder and change and magic, and a life filled with anticipating each change in the seasons seems 4x more wonderful and magical than holding out 3/4 of the year for one stinking season. That being said, I love Fall!

... retirement should happen in your twenties and then you should work for the rest of your life. Makes sense to me. I'll weigh in again in my thirties, forties, fifties, and so on. 

... one day each week should be set aside solely for reading purposes. Reading for pleasure, that is. To do anything else that day should be illegal.

... making decisions based on what you fear might happen is a great way to stay safe but not a great way to find greatness. 

... the fact we still have no cure for the common cold is ludicrous. Also, I'm ready to be over this cold. 

... girls are just way smarter than boys. Period.

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

6 comments:

  1. Of course girls are smarter. Why else would my hubby always give me his grad school essays to check before he turns them in? :P As for seasons...I really, really struggle to see the beauty of winter. I just hate being cold. I like to see pictures of winter and snowflakes...but that's about it. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the idea of a reading day. i feel like i'd be so much more educated/caught up on absolutely everything, if such a day existed in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls are definitely way smarter than boys :)

    I love the idea of a reading day...I'd totally indulge.

    Happy to be your newest GFC follower. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside
    Thanks,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love all this. Totally agree about the seasons - they're all pretty awesome. I think I've always felt the pressure of having to pick one because everyone else does. Well no more! And I'm thinking anyone running for office who agrees that one day a week should be reading only and we should only work till our twenties would have my vote. Also, true about living in fear - it's easier said than done, though, in my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree, and i also don't get when people say "today is turning out to be a bad day." well, of course it will be now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting view on retirement. And haha, I never even considered the bit about the common cold, but it's so true! I enjoyed this post. Quite the comedian, you are.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete