When it's your dog's birthday... ♥

beanie baby costume for dogs

“A person can learn a lot from a dog, even a loopy one like ours. [Daisy] taught me about living each day with unbridled exuberance and joy, about seizing the moment and following your heart. [She] taught me to appreciate the simple things-a walk in the woods, a fresh snowfall, a nap in a shaft of winter sunlight. And as [she] grew old and achy, [she] taught me about optimism in the face of adversity. Mostly, [she] taught me about friendship and selflessness and, above all else, unwavering loyalty.”
― John Grogan, Marley and Me

I could just sit here and stare at this pic of Daisy Dog all day long. She is so stinking cute right now! She's officially TWO YEARS OLD. Like, a grown up dog now. But you wouldn't know it by her playful energy, her mischevious sideways glances, her destruction of all things ink related (ink pens, markers, food coloring bottles. anything that will stain the rug -- she's down). Am I a sap for dedicating an entire blog post to my dog's birthday? Probably. Heck, we actually had a party for her first birthday! Maybe we'll try to arrange another because she's my best girl and I'm obsessed with and in love with her. Obvs!


Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

9 comments:

  1. ahhh - our dog just turned 2 in July... still full of puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it. This is adorable. Happy birthday to your little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I cant handle this cuteness!!!! Happy birthday to your doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziggy and I wanna come to Daisy's birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kalie (my dog obviously) turned 7 on Halloween. I can't even handle it... it's like the older she gets the sadder I feel. I want her to live forever!!

    We should probably do a doggie photo shoot sometime, because these bitches are classy and super photogenic.

    ReplyDelete