confessions



I confess that I spent all morning in my bed, feeling like death. Ugh.

I confess that I really need to get my life right in terms of taking care of my body. I can't tell you the last time I willingly ingested a vegetable...

I confess that the new Jungle Book movie looks iffy.

I confess that I don't get political very often, and I don't make any claims, but I keep seeing a lot of things and this exchange has been difficult to dislodge from my brain.

I confess that I recently discovered this *free for a month* access to high-res images and I might just have to give it the ol' college try.

I confess that I now find myself speaking in Scandal terms. aka. I'm telling people "it's handled" when they ask things like, "Have you checked the mail?"

I confess that you guys made my day with all your sweetness about our place! Now I love it even more!

I confess that I just officially registered for "September #PluckyReads Book Club" because I'm a total nerd and I RSVP'd to my own shebang. See you there? 

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

10 comments:

  1. Love that Hillary response you linked. It amazes me still (not to get too political on your space here) that people still can't connect the dots -- you bring down the teen pregnancy and abortion rates by providing access to care accurate information! (I could go on for days on this, but out of <3 for you I won't ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to stay home from work so bad today -- all of my coworkers except two of them are sick, including me. This sickness definitely has me thinking about eating healthier too! I have ingested so many vitamins lately that it has been insane. Yes to Scandal terms! I LOVE that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even get myself the gummy vitamins because I know I'm such a child that it will help me take them. haha. And I seriously. can't. stop. watching Scandal!

      Delete
  3. Booooo, I hope you feel better soon boo! I haven't seen the Hillary exchange yet, but you better believe I've clicked the link to watch it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I confess you are cute as button!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I dunno about The Jungle Book either... meh. I managed to get attachments last night! Soooooo if I can manage to read it after the bridal fair this weekend, we're golden! I want to so badly! Feel better soon! XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOORAY! Hope you can make it! And good look at the bridal fair!!

      Delete