#PluckyReports: Indy State Fair


OH MY GOSH. I have gained 8 lbs since the fair started. Cotton candy. Hamburgers. Lemon shake ups. Deep fried oreos (??!!). Why do fairs make a person so very hungry?? Last night, we spent an hour and a half just strolling along the midway, meeting up with friends and eating our way through booth after booth like the very hungry caterpillar chomping on leaves. We had just a few rain drops falling on our heads, but it gave me time to try to win a prize.   Maybe it was the threat of rain, but even on such a gorgeous day, the lines weren't terribly long. That was really nice! You better believe I'm headed back soon for more fair-y goodness! Also, I debated sharing a pic of those deep fried oreos (which I still can't get over, obviously), but now I'm thinking I'll save a whole post just for food! #nomnomnom Follow along on Instagram and be sure to tag #PluckyReports to capture all the best moments of the Indiana State Fair this year!






PS. See you at the K9 Crew Stunt Dog Show??

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

8 comments:

  1. My fiance has a serious addiction to deep-fried Oreos. We once paid admission to the fair just so he could buy the Oreos and then went directly back home. It's a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! haha. That's hilarious! I bought a 4 pack and barely managed to eat three of them and gave away the last one.

      Delete
  2. Its impossible to not gain weight at the fair :)
    PS - I live in Indiana too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It sounds like you had fun! My fiance had a deep fried twinkie the last time we went -- I don't know how he managed to eat it ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! Fair food is the absolute best!!! We've got a restaurant here that does fried Oreos and they are amazing! Also, your pics are amazing! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all your Instas of the fair. Looks absolutely magical!! Glad you're enjoying yourself. Keep sharing the beauty! (Of course I'm referring to shots of those Oreos!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun!! I just learned when the KS state fair is.. not until September.. maybe we will make it out for it! Though it is a few hours away. whomp whomp. - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete