My People Would Call Your People [If I Had People]

Remember the part where I was getting wild n' crazy with my dream schemes?
I have never claimed to be an expert at anything relating to music, however I like to believe I have excellent music-choosing-taste. Three of my faves are Zooey (in She & Him as well as those cotton commercials), Ingrid, and Sara B.

      

In a crazy, awesomely wonderful dreamworld, I would sit down to brunch or a light lunch with these three splendidly talented ladies. They wouldn't have to sing to me in person, you know. I have albums and my iPod for that. I would, however, love to know what product Zooey uses in her tremendous tresses, where Ingrid gets all of her baking inspiration, and how Sara is doing with her "should I get bangs?" decision. 

I cyber creep these three on Twitter regularly, so I'm certain lunch would be wonderfully entertaining and très nerdy-fab. They all would, of course, recognize my place among their greatness with the wit, the charm, and the coolness that I easily and naturally exude (sans the ability to sing, that is). You see, I've been growing my hair out because everyone knows girls in bands have lusciously long hair, and I would desperately love to play tambourine in a band! [Reference Day 8: Be in a band. ]

So, girls, whenever you're ready. Just let me know when you'll be in downtown Indianapolis and I'll make us a reservation at Le Peep and we'll talk shop. 

I know it is more traditional to "give up" something during Lent. I guess you could say I'll be "giving up" reality for just a little bit. The next 40 days (and posts) are dedicated to dreams. So we're giving up limitations, fear, uncertainty.... and allowing ourselves to dream no matter how wild or crazy or out-of-this-world that dream might be! 
40 Days of Dreams 

Day 20: Learn a new language.
Day 21: Make a difference.
Day 22: Trace my ancestry.
Day 23: Go Greek.
Day 24: Discover something.
Day 25: Visit Ireland.
Day 26: Throw a singles party.
Day 27: Go ghost hunting.
Day 28: Learn to ballroom dance.
Day 29: Get a professional massage.
Day 30: Go back in time.
Day 31: Satisfy my sweet tooth.
Day 32: Take a cruise.
Day 33: Conduct an interview.
Day 34: Attend an awards show.
Day 35: Finish school (for a while).
Day 36: Teach boys a lesson.
Day 37: Go to lunch with Zooey, Ingrid, and Sara B.

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment