confessions


I confess that I have "wedding brain" and that our cleaning crew at work knows about this and references it. aka. "Oh no! We're out of paper towels! Why didn't Sarah order more? She must have wedding brain!" 

I confess that Halloween has also been on my mind and I'm pretty sure I know what we're going to be, which will either be REALLY AWESOME or a total flop. #CostumeProblems

I confess that I cannot stop burning this Mulled Cider candle.

I confess that I'm not quite finished with Attachments yet, but I will be!

I confess that I watched a blog webinar earlier this week and it wasn't terrible. 

I confess that I am in the process of partnering with some local wedding vendors for our big day and it is AMAZING and I can't wait to tell you guys allllll about it.

I confess that we purchased Natty Lite this week, so I've been sipping on it, and I don't hate it...

I confess that I'm already dreaming about all of the wonderfully, perfectly fall things we'll do in Rhode Island next month... 

I confess that I love everything about this little girl and her dad. ev.rr.ee.thing.

I confess that I'm having the strongest urge to re-read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Like, SUPER STRONG. Maybe because it's been almost two decades since I read the whole thing through??

I confess that it is INCONCEIVABLE that we'll be on our way to Turtle Cay this time next month. Eep!!



Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

13 comments:

  1. NATTY LITE?! I think I just vommed in my coffee. But I feel like I'm due for an HP reread too.. Next month book club? :D I confess that I haven't even purchased The Attachments yet. Worst. Bookclubber. Ever. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't judge me more than I've already judged myself...

      Delete
  2. i have no idea how long it's been since i've read HP but i have been wanting to re-read (especially before we go to universal in november!). i already have both my halloween costumes (because we are celebrating twice) haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just devoured those stories and I have a feeling there's a ton of stuff I totally forgot about or missed in the read-through. SO jealous that you're going to Universal!!

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting re-read the whole Harry series except book one, I've read book one so many times I only need to skim it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That settles it. I'm totally re-reading it. Pronto. I need to feel the magic!

      Delete
  4. I love all the things that weren't so bad, or that you actually liked. What a good week :)

    Do it - re-read HP. I've been wanting to do the same thing ... dust off those babies from my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I didn't even notice my tone trend until your comment. :D I think it's unanimous - rereading pronto!

      Delete
  5. Wedding brain is 100% a real thing! Each year I tell myself I’m going to brainstorm a Halloween costume sooner. Need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're still a month out so I think you're on top of the game this year! We've sort of had an idea in the works since last year but I think we might have ditched it for a better one last night. Let's hope wedding plans is a bit smoother. lol

      Delete
  6. I read the entire HP series for the very first time in my life last August–October and I've been SUPER craving a re-read lately. I think it's the time of year. Also, shamelessly loving that picture. Do you know the brand/name of that nail color??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's "Don't Be a Wallflower" by FLOWERS. I got it at Dollar Tree for $1. Best dollar I've spent all year!! ♥

      Delete