Friday's Letters

via

Dear PTO Day, Thank you for existing, though I'm pretty sure I'll have to go back to work tomorrow just to relax. So much on this To Do List today! Dear Grad School, 12 weeks? Is that where we're at? Sounds good to me! Dear Application for Advanced Degree & December 2012 Graduation Form, I filled you out and submitted you, suckers! Dear Dr. Avery, You're doing it right. Dear Rainy Day, I like getting to spend time with you. Dear eMeals, I'm so sorry for neglecting you! The two recipes I tried this week were great successes! I've liked just about everything on your menu so I'll try not to stray too far away again. Dear Runny Nose, Seriously? Still? #notafan Dear New Followers, I get beyond excited to see that little number just keep going up! I try to follow everyone back so I can keep up with your adventures too! Dear Guests from Friday's Letters, What other Link Ups do you do during the week? Any recommendations? This is the only one I do regularly. Maybe it's time to switch it up...? Thanks in advance for the help! Dear Weird Dreams from Last Night, You keep coming back to me in flashes. And you were really really weird. #blech Dear Blogland, It is so much fun reading about everyone's Autumn Adventures! Maybe that should be a link up all by itself?? Would you be interested in a link up for Autumn fun, crafts, recipes, and such?  Let me know!

xo
Sarah


Photobucket

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

9 comments:

  1. I really like doing Sunday Social link ups! They're a fun way to learn about other blogs.

    PS: New Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now following you too! Love making new friends. And thanks for the info about the Sunday Socials. I'll have to look into it. :)

      Delete
  2. I would LOVE to do an autumn link up! I have so many things planned! Um YES to Dr. Avery, and that photo. How do you like emeals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love eMeals! I signed up for the Low Carb recipes which are definitely NOT diet foods (i.e. I made bacon cheeseburger quiche last night. yum.) but are definitely low carb.

      I've been thinking about this Link Up thing. I'll keep you posted if I get gutsy and start one. Maybe we could co-host?!

      Delete
  3. rainy days are sometimes the best!

    Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicholl! I've been a follower for a while now! So glad you stopped by. I love following your adventures but I'm terrible about creeping people's blogs without commenting! haha. I'll make a point say hello more often. Have a greet weekend!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh I love Autumn fun and crafts and recipes. If there is a link up of goodness for all that is Autumn - I am in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I had THE WEIRDEST dreams last night too!!!!! I'd be down for an Autumn linkup btdubz. I'm all about fall, especially pumpkin treats! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I'm obsessed with that guy. His eyes are amaze-balls.. and his bod is not too shabby either (swoon)

    ReplyDelete