confessions


I confess... we ran out of dog food so Daisy had treats, like People Crackers and Heart Health Nuggets, for breakfast this morning. She's one happy camper with a bit of a tummy ache. #BadDogMom

I confess... I managed to have just ONE beer and ONE slider at the Share the Love kick-off event last night! Probably not winning any Health Choice Awards anytime soon, but that's a big accomplishment for this bride-to-be!

I confess... I've got a mean 4 day streak on MyFitnessPal going this week! Hence, the one burger and one beer mentioned above.

I confess... I sent my first neurotic email to the entire wedding party this week and it felt too good. Here's hoping no one reports me as spam in the next 7 months!

I confess... the nail polish isn't chipping terribly this time around, but my cuticles have destroyed it from the other end. #rude

I confess... we have hit a point in Gilmore Girls (half way through Season 4) when I must have been busy with Senioritis (Represent, Class of 2005! what what!) because I don't think I've actually seen this chunk of the show. You know -- the part where they're renovating The Dragonfly and Lorelei is dating Jason? I've peeked ahead in the episode guide to see what's coming and I've definitely seen THE END of this season. Sheesh. Strange, huh?




Wednesday Confessions
What do you confess??





Tips for rocking this link-up!

  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
  • Link up with me or Alanna & Company so we can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions!
  • Enjoy!

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

3 comments:

  1. I looooove that section of Gilmore Girls! I don't love Jason but the rest is good and at least he's funny with Lorelai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't count how many times I've forgotten to restock Georgia's food and she's had a mix of dog treats and apples for breakfast. Someone recommend using Chewy's dog food service, it delivers the food on a schedule so you never run out, and it's been amazing. Granted I think Georgia misses those extra treat mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno that episode is PRETTY dramatic... memorable... ;) Congrats on self restraint! I GOT YOUR SNAIL MAIL!! YAYYYY! :) :) :) Your photo is adorable. Speaking of that, I just did a post with the only photo shoot KC and I have done together in like 9 years if you need a mini break. :) XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete