confessions


I confess... I have a new job!! I'm so excited to get to work with websites, analytics, social media, and *blogging* in my new role as a Digital Marketing Assistant!! Someday, I'll tell you all about how I actually featured this blog on my resumé to land the gig. 

I confess... booking a room block for a wedding shouldn't so difficult BUT IT IS. Like, what exactly am I on the hook for here?! It reads like I'm on the hook for nothing-nada-zilch, but that's too good to be true, right? 

I confess... 2016 is the year I start properly sizing images on my blog to combat load speed issues. It's kind of a pain in the butt, but then so is a dramatic drop in readership, so... Cheers!

I confess... I learned how to turn the back-up position to "On" for my Instagram photos in the Google Photos app on my phone. I could not for the life of me figure out why they weren't backing up. Turns out you have to turn technology ON for it to work properly. Who knew?

I confess... I've completely backslidden on The Wedding Diet. Like, 0 workouts this week, but I did eat a 1/2 dozen donuts over the weekend and a Panera chocolate chip cookie on the way home from work yesterday. Needless to say, MyFitnessPal has been a little grumpy with me.

I confess... I'm most of the way through Downton Abbey Season 2. I now find myself using words like "horrid" and "dreadful" and "quite." I'm sure they say positive things on the show as well, but the dirty words, like "bollocks," have been speaking to my heart apparently. 




Wednesday Confessions
What do you confess??






Tips for rocking this link-up!

  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
  • Link up with me or Alanna & Company so we can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions!
  • Enjoy!

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

6 comments:

  1. okay, my prepare-for-vacation diet is also kind of falling off of the bandwagon. how does one re-inspire themselves!? <3
    Robin | robineylea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe awesome! Congrats! We have one episode of DA left in season 3.. and then we need to catch up on the last few seasons! We also started mapping out a GG re-watch (with friends who have not all seen it!) so that we can be ready for the reboot. WOO HOO! XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the dream job!! I can't wait to hear more about it & Welcome to the non gymmers club lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. MyFitnessPal grumpiness is the worst thing, when you complete your diary and it says 'if you did this every day you'd be HUGE in 5 weeks'. haha. Makes us want to be better doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just booked our block...and you really aren't on the hook unless you go over the courtesy block!! I have the fine print ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new job!! Good luck and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete