confessions



I confess... I had cookies for breakfast! Okay. Okay. So they're flax seed and fiber cookies, but still! There's a hint of actual chocolate flavoring. #TheWeddingDiet

I confess... I'm really enjoy my new gig but I don't have quite as much free time as I did two weeks ago. You can bet I'll be working on blog/life balance.

I confess... I have yet to wear pants this week. Leggings all. the. way.

I confess...  Cassie B. is heading to Hoosier country for St. Patrick's Day and I can't wait!!!

I confess...  I do not give a fig about Kanyé -- the good, the bad, or the ugly. Just... go away. Stop clogging up my airspace.

I confess... I learned how to "link" to anchor points within Microsoft Word documents recently and I can't believe I never took the time to learn such a cool trick before!




Wednesday Confessions
What do you confess??






Tips for rocking this link-up!

  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
  • Link up with me or Alanna & Company so we can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions!
  • Enjoy!

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

1 comment:

  1. Right there with you working the whole life/blog balance. I see these awesome bloggers who have a full time job, a family, and more of a social life than me and it's like hooooow? Good luck and congrats on the new gig!

    ReplyDelete