confessions


I confess...  I bought peachy poms for my wedding and I'm all heart-eyes emoji. 

I confess...  I've been to the gym every other day for a week! Bring on St. Patrick's Day!

I confess... the spring-like weather has done wonders for our walk-score...and also with walking the pup!

I confess... I recently purchased a vinaigrette dressing and it was the best decision!!

I confess... I'm sort of ready for the 4th of July. Is that wrong?



Wednesday Confessions
What do you confess??




Tips for rocking this link-up!

  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
  • Link up with me so I can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions!
  • Enjoy!


Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

2 comments:

  1. If being ready for 4th of July is wrong, I don't want to be right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I'm ALWAYS ready for that 4th of July. Red white and blue looks good on erryone.

      Delete