Straight Trippin'


And now, for a Eurotrip update.

{::}I have a plug adaptor. [thanks to Joelle, new girl (but not for long) from work!]

{::}I have phone numbers for my Eurofriends that we plan to visit while we're there.
{::}I found miniature bottles of Pantene shampoo and conditioner and a travel toothbrush set.
{::}I have started packing. [and by started, I mean I spent about 10 minutes frantically piling various clothing items on my bed and digging for my most pack-able pair of shoes]
{::}At noon, we find out who wins my From Paris with Love giveaway through I Grew Up Brown County. Lucky duck.


Year 24, you were a rough one. I'm not really sad to see you go. 25 is shaping up to be pretty spectacular. Already, this is the best birthday month of my life. 
After many directional mishaps, I finally found my way to dinner Tuesday evening with the ever lovely Jilly Coates. :) Dinner last night with Em Snapp, and I haven't been able to eat a bite since because we were so stinking stuffed! [Oh, Scotty's and your half-priced apps after 9p]



I won't embarrass anyone by telling you everything we
ordered. Let's just say, it was impressive. Very impressive.

Top it all off with a graduation celebration for Miss Chelsey Fowler this weekend and you've got yourself one heck of a start to Birthday Month!


Two days, kids. TWO DAYS.

Oops! That reminds me. Gotta get a Mother's Day card in the mail to Nana. 
Add it to my running list of "Adventure Preparations."

xoxo

Sarah

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment