Wonderful Wednesday Collection

For no apparent reason, I woke up in the greatest of moods today!

...maybe it's that I had a Steak n' Shake Chicken Melt + Chocolate Shake for dinner last night.

...maybe it's that I spent time with two of my favorite ladies on the planet, rehashing Eurotrip memories and watching our travel video blogs last night.

...maybe it's that Cher Lloyd sings this song.

...maybe it's that I only have one work day left before I head to Chicago to visit Mama Cass.

...maybe it's that I suckered Em Snapp into having a sleepover with me tonight, cake included.

...maybe it's that it's August and that means hoodies and crunchy leaves and pumpkin pie are right around the corner.

...maybe it's that our online HR class that we've been taking since May is finally over at the end of the week.

...maybe it's that I chatted with my advisor this week and I definitely get to graduate my Masters program in December.

...maybe it's that back-to-school and Fall fashion means I get to see boys back in my very favorite -- long sleeves! Hoodies, sweatshirts, sweaters, button ups. You name it. I adore it. 
[makes them seem more cuddly somehow. any other ladies feel me on that one?]

...maybe it's that I rediscovered my desire to have Nora Jones sing the soundtrack of my life. ♥


But... like I said. For no apparent reason, I woke up in the greatest of moods today! 


Hope you're having an equally fabulous Wednesday!


Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day :) I'm in agreement about fall - love it! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy great things, batman! That's a lot of wonderfulness happening! I have a total girl crush on Nora, not gonna lie. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazeballs. That Cher Loyd song CRACKS me up. So much honesty and grunting. Awesome. So glad you're feeling wonderful. I wish we lived in the same state. I feel like we would be buds furrealz.

    ReplyDelete