Grande Non-fat Carmel Macchiato, Please.



Tell me, my plucky piquettes, what's your go-to Starbucks order? I'm thinking it's time to shake up my usual and you all have great taste. [you're reading this post, aren't you? ;) ]

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

5 comments:

  1. Grande vanilla bean frapp, two pumps of mint and cookie pieces blended in.
    Mint oreo cookie frapp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grande non fat vanilla latte

    ReplyDelete
  3. grande pumpkin spice latte with soy milk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. non-fat chai tea latte! Yum! I love caramel macchiatos as well!

    ReplyDelete