confessions


I confess...  I eat Light & Fit Blueberry Greek yogurt every. single. day. at this point in my life. I'm not mad about it.

I confess...  I've become one of those people who's phone is actually dead by the end of the day.

I confess...  I imagined I was smelling coconut suntan lotion on the drive home yesterday. I definitely wasn't smelling coconut suntan lotion in my car in rush hour, but it was nice to imagine.

I confess...   I finally have a haircut scheduled on the calendar! It's only been.... a year(?) since I last got it cut. #oops



Wednesday Confessions
What do you confess??




Tips for rocking this link-up!

  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
  • Link up with me so I can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions!
  • Enjoy!


Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

5 comments:

  1. ha-ha my phone is actually dead by.... 1pm. I have to have chargers everywhere or I will be phoneless. And I hear you on the haircut! It's been over a year for me and maybe best for when I head back to visit Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the dead battery gang lol. It's a club that's been going on for years! I go years without cutting my hair too. It's a bad habit. My hair is pretty healthy but the ends are split and a bit dry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wishhhh I was smelling coconut sun tan lotion! That is one of the best parts of summer!!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love light and fit blueberry yogurt!! So yummy!!! Thanks for the reminder for me to get a haircut!! =) Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My phone is usually at about 50% after my 9 hour shifts... We're not supposed to be on our phones at all, but I usually find time to do so... And still complete my work, so go me.

    The Light and Fit yogurt is amazing. I have tried a few different ones and love the cherry one. I have it with lunch and it has taught me that I don't actually hate Greek yogurt after all.

    ReplyDelete