Party on, Wayne.


I sat here all morning trying to come up with words and topics that would be blog appropriate and realized I'm just not clever before 7:00AM. By the time this is posted, it'll be well after 7:00AM and it's likely the wit will have returned but I'll be at work, so no bloggy.

Hopefully this post won't be a total waste -- here's a fun new song an app recommended to me that's pretty rad.


Happy Monday.

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anyone that is clever before 7am. When I have my 4am shifts, I am literally brain dead until my "lunch" at 9am. Digging on that song though.

    ReplyDelete