Remember when I said...

I need to enter more contests?
This is a perfect place to start!
What Mimi Writes is giving away an item from FashiontoFigure.com and I am kind of in love with these clutches
It's super easy to enter and, as Wayne Gretsky or Michael Jordan or somebody said, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

        


Wish me luck!

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for blogging about my fashion to figure giveaway! i wish you luck!!! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete