It's Thursday



Which means I have Statistics Class tonight.
Which means I already want to cry from frustration today.
Which means I hate life today and will most likely be emo before this over.
Which means I CANNOT freaking WAIT to be done with school.
(in case that hasn't been ringing through loud and clear since the beginning of the semester)

Sincerely,
Your Over It Picaroon

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

3 comments:

  1. Haha. The think about it is... when I saw this pic on instagram, I was sort of jealous. I am a stats freak. If I could go back, I'd probably major in it. I'm a freak. I'd love to do your homework for you and go to class for you. But, really, that wouldn't be fair, would it??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay so... not to be super judgmental, but that is REALLY WEIRD! hahaha. And you are totally welcome to come take my class for me. I may have mentioned to my professor yesterday that I wake up Thursday mornings wanting to cry because I know I have this class.... Sympathy points for a better grade or killing any shot I have at getting A?? You never can tell. haha
      Thanks for you comment. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you found my blog, yours is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete