I.O.U.

I dream of being debt free.
Like the hot air balloon ride, I understand this is a dream that many of my compatriots share.
Attending the cheapest public college in Indiana (USI) and being a poor kid have worked together to keep my student loans down to a minimum. 
My mountain of student loan debt is considerably more manageable than my friends in law or med school. However, as a nonprofit professional, it doesn't look like I'll have much of a leg up on them in terms of paying the loans off any sooner.
In any case, someday I dream of being out of that debt, and in a perfect dream world, I would love to never ever be in debt again.

I'm currently using a few tools to work toward this dream.





Any advice on my quest for freedom from debt? Do you use either of these sites or recommend any others? Any and all help is appreciated by this self-proclaimed finance novice.
I know it is more traditional to "give up" something during Lent. I guess you could say I'll be "giving up" reality for just a little bit. The next 40 days (and posts) are dedicated to dreams. So we're giving up limitations, fear, uncertainty.... and allowing ourselves to dream no matter how wild or crazy or out-of-this-world that dream might be! 

40 Days of Dreams 

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment