Mouth to Mouth

We are about 2 months out for our Eurotrip and I couldn't be more excited!
This is a dream come true, all on its own for this small town girl.
As I'm doing research for our sightseeing and accommodations for Pear-eee, I keep getting sent to websites written in French.
I took a couple of years of Spanish in school, but never paid enough attention for it to pay off. Now, I'm wishing I knew at least one of the love languages with enough confidence to communicate in it conversationally.
I'm not picky.
Spanish would be easiest since I already have some experience with it.
Italian seems to have the most in common with my Spanish roots.
French is a special beast with its own particular beauty.


It would be really cool to train your tongue to twist and turn with these foreign words and make some coherent magic happen. And since I see lots more travel in my future, it would definitely be a good investment. 
I know it is more traditional to "give up" something during Lent. I guess you could say I'll be "giving up" reality for just a little bit. The next 40 days (and posts) are dedicated to dreams. So we're giving up limitations, fear, uncertainty.... and allowing ourselves to dream no matter how wild or crazy or out-of-this-world that dream might be! 
40 Days of Dreams 



Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment