It's All Greek To Me

I dream about Greece.
I want to visit, to live, to walk the streets in Greece.
I want to eat and drink and grow grapes or milk goats or whatever it is they do in Greece.
I want their economic situation to get it together so that when I am actually able to get there, there will still be a Greece.
I want to visit the sights I have read about in History classes - Crete, Laos, and the others.
I want to attend a wedding or a birthday where everyone shouts out "Opah!" and toasts to each other's happiness.
I want to find boys who look like that guy from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... and travel in his p.... err, you get the idea. I'll keep it PG. There may be preschool toys present.
I want to wear cotton, semi-sheer dresses and ropy sandals. 


Swim and frolic and flirt in Greece. This is one of my favorite dreams. :)
I know it is more traditional to "give up" something during Lent. I guess you could say I'll be "giving up" reality for just a little bit. The next 40 days (and posts) are dedicated to dreams. So we're giving up limitations, fear, uncertainty.... and allowing ourselves to dream no matter how wild or crazy or out-of-this-world that dream might be! 
40 Days of Dreams 



Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment