Pressing On

I hope this one isn't considered a cop out since 
I already have a Groupon for my first ever professional massage.
I have wanted to get one since high school when one of the girls in choir told me she treated herself to one at the start of each summer, as a celebration of the end of the school year.
I have wanted one for-ev-er. Ask anyone. 
I am a committed massage lover, and I don't know that I have ever turned one down (even from a stranger).
But a professional? Someone who knows how to effectively press and squeeze and rub just the right way?
Yikes. That sounds considerably more graphic than I originally intended.
Graphic, yes, but also sensational.


According to my Groupon, I have 60 minutes of unadulterated bliss coming my way as soon as I can set an appointment. I'm not picky though, and unshameable about massages so if someone out there has one for the taking... well, pick me!
I know it is more traditional to "give up" something during Lent. I guess you could say I'll be "giving up" reality for just a little bit. The next 40 days (and posts) are dedicated to dreams. So we're giving up limitations, fear, uncertainty.... and allowing ourselves to dream no matter how wild or crazy or out-of-this-world that dream might be! 
40 Days of Dreams 

Sarah :: Plucky in Love

Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment